- Commercial-grade 2+ Peak Horsepower Motor
- Large-capacity 64-ounce BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container
- Spill-proof vented lid with removable plug
- Patented Tamper for processing thicker mixtures
- Made in the USA, 120V
- Now buy only need $590.95,Immediate action!
The unique features of the Vitamix Professional Series 500 promise results that are restaurant-quality, no matter how you choose to mix it up! Enjoy pre-programmed convenience on the most popular processes along with the culinary creativity that comes with our popular variable speed and pulse features! Three convenient Pre-Programmed Settings are time-saving and easy-to-use with consistent results for every process, every time. Vitamix Professional Series 500 is ideal for Smoothies, Hot Soups, and Frozen Desserts. The Pulse Feature offers greater control in processing and refines texture to your individual taste. The Variable Speed Control provides unlimited versatility in the home kitchen, go from Low to High in one smooth motion. With variable speed control you control the blades allowing for flexibility and creativity – fine chop, grind or fully blend ingredients all in one container. The blade is laser-cut, one piece blade assembly. Superior cutting edges join forces with a pulverizing process. Powerful 2-Peak Horsepower motor propels the blade tip speed up to 240 miles-per-hour to blend even the toughest ingredients. BPA-Free, shatter-proof container with easy grip handle is designed to create a powerful vortex to force ingredients up from the blades and back down the center for thorough processing. The Brushed Stainless Finish is an elegant, fashion-forward gourmet look. The finish is fingerprint-resistant and easy-to-clean. The Vitamix Professional Series 500 also comes with “Create”, an easel-design recipe book which saves counter space and is packed with over 300 easy-to-prepare recipes from some of the country’s top professional chefs, including Joanne, Weir, Michael Symon and Hugh Carpenter. A “Let’s Get Started” Cooking Class on DVD and owner’s manual included. 7-year Performance Warranty guarantees performance as well as parts for 7 years. “It’s not a blender – It’s a Vitamix!”
Professional Series 500
Achieve flavorful gourmet meals with the speed and precision of a professional chef. The Professional Series 500 lets you explore new levels of culinary skill and looks like a pro with a brushed stainless finish.
- Three pre-programmed settings offer consistent results with walk-away convenience.
- Variable Speed Dial and Pulse feature refine every texture with culinary precision..
- Create cookbook includes exquisite recipes from gourmet chefs.
Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix blender, you’ll enjoy:
- Commercial-grade, powerful, 2-peak horsepower motor that propels blades up to 240 mph to blend the toughest ingredients
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
In the Box
The Create cookbook is a full-color, hard-bound, 3-ring style book with easel-back convenience, exquisite recipes from gourmet chefs, and a getting started guide.
“Let’s Get Started” is a DVD cooking class hosted by executive chef Steve Schimoler.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- 20.5 in tall (with container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9-ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container
- Height: 13.4 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a “Machine” consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 5 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference.
Family-owned and operated since 1921, Vitamix is an industry leader in high-performance blending technology, providing the highest-quality blending equipment to consumers and the foodservice industry in more than 80 countries throughout the world. Every Vitamix product is built by at our world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio using a strategic selection of only the finest premium materials. As a result, Vitamix is continually recognized by leading consumer magazines and award organizations for its cutting-edge product innovation.
Vitamix is trusted by more professional chefs and major chain restaurants than any other brand to create a variety of fresh, flavorful dishes from whole-food ingredients. Besides preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the machine can be used to quickly prepare frozen drinks, smoothies, nut butters, frozen desserts, dips, and salsas for everyday life and weekend entertaining.